Castellan Estate is a premier provider of services relating to the purchase, sale, lease, rental, commercial and residential adaptation, and operation of properties across Poland. We enjoy:
- Helping investors find overlooked (and undervalued) gems in Polish urban, rural, or resort areas that are a perfect fit for their strategic vision.
- Helping sellers of properties in Poland locate purchasers who appreciate their properties’ unique value or have an innovative business plan for their use.
- Helping owners of apartments, houses, land, and commercial properties to secure trustworthy tenants who will provide a lasting return on the property’s value.
- Helping individuals and organizations to locate and rent a comfortable home or a headquarters suited for optimal business operations.
- We have special expertise regarding historical and listed properties. We offer advice and maintain a set of online resources for those interested in investing in or selling historical properties.
A full-service solution
By drawing on our agents’ own expertise and a national community of collaborators in the fields of finance, marketing, construction, property development, renovation, and landscaping, Castellan Estate is able to offer its clients a diverse range of services that include:
- Selling your property in Poland with the aid of a customized, cost-effective, international marketing campaign that highlights its unique story and value. We typically employ a combination of:
- personal outreach to our network of potential investors;
- collaboration with the national network of agents representing investors;
- the creation of attractive and persuasive promotional materials like videos, feature stories, and brochures;
- professional home-staging;
- specialized interior photography, 3D visualizations, and drone videos;
- the positioning of your property in the most relevant online marketplaces;
- the hosting of open houses and other special events; and
- effective use of social media platforms (including paid advertising campaigns).
- Locating properties that meet your investment criteria.
- Negotiating terms of purchase on your behalf.
- Analyzing the potential ROI on investment opportunities in properties and working with you to create realistic property development plans.
- Collaborating with Polish banks and lending professionals to help you secure funding for your development projects.
- Managing the process of obtaining architectural, conservatorial, archeological, historical, and legal analyses of properties; appraisals; and geodetic surveys that can satisfy the requirements of government agencies, lenders, and your fellow investors.
- Representing you in interactions with local governments relating to zoning and development plans and applications to historical conservators’ offices for building permissions.
- Collaborating with leading program and subject-matter experts to prepare applications for funding of renovations from national, regional, and local Polish governmental agencies and from EU programs.
Our international scope
Our agents understand the nuances of international business culture; we work with investors throughout Poland, Europe, the US, and beyond, and our agents are fluent in Polish, English, Spanish, and Italian.
We would love to welcome you for a visit to our office, or you can contact us to arrange for us to travel to meet with you on-site, so that we can begin to get a better understanding of the property that you are wishing to sell or a property that you are considering as a potential investment opportunity.
Our professional pledge
As members of MLS, our agents enjoy access to Poland’s premier online platform for exchanging and discover exclusive properties and opportunities before they become available on the wider market.
We commit ourselves to upholding the highest ethical and professional standards in defending the best interests of our clients, as reflected in our membership in the industry-leading Profesjonalny Pośrednik (Professional Agent) project and our subscribing to its ethical standards.