The origins of the village of Łazy date back to at least 1451, the first recorded reference to the locale. The estate that now houses Łazy Palace had come into existence by the 18th century, when it was the property of Onufry Bromirski, a nobleman who served as the starosta or castellan of Płock and Płońsk and who built a wooden manor house on the site that is now the Łazy Palace estate.
Tagged with: